Torres will pick Liverpool FC Winning title Over Chelsea

Fernando Torres would back Liverpool over Chelsea to win the Premier League title.
Liverpool are targeting their first league title since 1990 and while Torres wants both of his former sides to lift the trophy, he has revealed he'd prefer Jurgen Klopp's side to win it this season.
"I want both of them to win every game," he told Sky Sports.
“And when they play each other I won't watch the game.
"I have feelings for both of them.
“Liverpool was the best time in my career - I love the city, the supporters and the club.
"I am still in touch with them and they made me feel at home when I was there.
"And with Chelsea they gave me what I wanted as a player - trophies.
“I have great memories of my time at Chelsea so it is difficult to choose.
"At Chelsea there are still some team-mates that I played with but at Liverpool there is nobody there - only Alberto Moreno, who I played with at the national team.
"I am still in touch with the staff though so I wish them all the best.
“I know how important it is for Liverpool to win the Premier League.
"Hopefully they can win the Premier League and Chelsea can win it the year after."







                                                DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW.......... 

                                                                Like Us On Facebook
 
                                                                 Follow  Us On Twitter 


                                          


                                           Follow Us On Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments