Kossyvibes Sports: Mourinho Wants a Club Job by June

Jose Mourinho says he is targeting a return to club management and wants to secure a position by the summer.
The 56-year-old has been out of management since being sacked by Manchester United in December 2018.

He says he has turned down up to four different job offers during that period as he wants a new position with a specific set of circumstances.
"What I have in mind is that I would like to be back in the summer, in June, for a new club, for a new pre-season," he told BeIN SPORTS.
"I know exactly what I don't want. That's the reason why I had to say already to three or four different offers. I had to say no.
"And I know what I want, in terms of not a specific club but the nature of the job, the dimension of the job, I know what I want."

Post a Comment

0 Comments