Flavour donates musical equipment to the church where he started


Nigerian high-life superstar Chinedu Izuchukwu Okoli, popularly known as Flavour N’abania, recently paid homage to his church community in Enugu, the Church of God Mission, where he donated a variety of musical instruments to the church from where he started his music career.
The now super star, who began as a church drummer, on arriving his community church last week as part of his West African Tour, was received by the resident pastor, his wife and handful of members of the church who prayed and wished him well. Speaking on the occasion, the 2nite entertainment recording artiste highlighted the purpose of his West African Tour stating that he was happy to give back to the society. He said: “As well as being recognised as a successful musician and artist, the priority of my music has always been to make positive impacts on the lives of others and the communities from which I belong. For me, giving back has been an imperative part of my career, and I am now happy that I am in the position to do so consistently. “I love the fact that I am able to interact with as many people and communities in my personal time and during my time on tour. It’s all about touching lives with my music and I would like to extend my gratitude through helping those less fortunate and privileged in society, with the hope of encouraging and motivating them to not only work hard to help themselves, yet to also be conscientious of helping others.” Meanwhile, the Ada Ada singer has also topped his achievements with the release of a soul single, Mama. The song which featured Nigeria’s dynamite songstress, Chidinma, was released on the heels of the 2016 Mothers’ Day celebration and has received enjoyed massive air play and reviews from his fan base.

Post a Comment

0 Comments