Kossyvibes Sports: Sterling: "Sancho Ran Rings Around Me at Man City"

Raheem Sterling says he knew Jadon Sancho was destined for the top after seeing the youngster run rings around him in training with Manchester City.

Sterling, who is now an international colleague of the Dortmund winger, claims a meteoric rise has come as no surprise to him, while he believes the best career call was made when opting to leave the Etihad Stadium.
“First day I’d seen him training with us, I was really happy to see such a talent,” Sterling told Sport360 of an 18-year-old team-mate.
“I always knew he’d become the player he has, for sure. From minute one. I was playing right back against him one day in pre-season training and he spun me back and I nearly did my back in. He’s a great talent.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments