Kossyvibes Sports: Guardiola Dismisses Juventus Reports After Watford Win


Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has categorically denied reports that he would be leaving the Etihad Stadium for Juventus.

Guardiola saw City extend their lead at the top of the Premier League on Saturday thanks to a Raheem Sterling hat-trick as Watford were dispatched 3-1 at the Etihad.
Liverpool now trail the defending champions by four points, although they can cut the deficit back to one with victory over Burnley on Sunday.
Pep's name has appeared in connection with the Turin giants in recent days, as the Old Lady face missing out on the Champions League title once more.
The Spaniard has now been mooted as a possible successor should Allegri leave Juventus, but he insists there is no truth in such speculation.
“I know that social media has influence but I don’t understand why the big papers say that I’m going to Italy," he told reporters.
"I have two more years here and I’m not going anywhere unless they sack me. I hope to be here another two years and maybe another.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments