Kossyvibes Sports: "I'm Back because I Love Real Madrid, says Zidane

Zinedine Zidane says he returned to Real Madrid because he loves the club and president Florentino Perez and is excited to lead their recovery.
"It's a special day for everyone," he said at his presentation. "I'm very happy to come back home.
I don't have anything to say - I'm very happy to be back and I want to work to put this club back where it should be.
"I left because a change was needed at end of last season, for the good of everyone, as they had won so much. I returned as the president called me, and I love him, and this club. After 8 months, I was eager to return to coaching. At the end of [last] season, I made the decision for the good of everyone."
"It's a great responsibility. All the players here love this club a lot, and I am one more, I played with this badge, I won a lot of things."
Zidane led Madrid to three consecutive Champions League triumphs and nine trophies in total before he stepped down in May last year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments