Omowunmi X Falz - Hold My Baby mp3

Omawumi Ft. Falz – Hold My Baby, 2018 Headies Award Winner For Best Vocalist Omawumi coming about to locking things up with Kizz Daniel on Me Ke begins Le Vrai Bahd Guy Falz for new tune named Hold My Baby.

Hold My Baby is Omawumi last music for 2018, She’s been reliable with music beginning late than the earlier year which sees her reasonable with Butterflies, Omawumi butchered the chorale on Hold My Baby while Falz The Bahd Buy set things up with a stanza.






                                                DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW.......... 

                                                                Like Us On Facebook
 
                                                                 Follow  Us On Twitter 


                                          


                                           Follow Us On Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments