Airhiavbere, Odubu Pick Forms :Edo 2016

The PDP 2012 governorship candidate, General Charles
Airhiavbere yesterday fully showed his political
transformation when he picked the 2016 governorship form
of the APC.


He immediately pledged to abide by the outcome of the
primaries of his new party as he urged fellow contestants
to play by the rules.
Airhiavbere spoke when he picked the Expression of
Interest form at the national secretariat of the party in
Abuja.
“I want to call on my colleagues to accept whatever might
be the outcome of the primary election and rally round the
winner. I am ready to do that and I enjoin them to do
extend same courtesy to me should I emerge the candidate
of the party”, he stated.
Earlier, a former member of the House of Representatives,
Samson Osagie was also at the secretariat to pick the form
on behalf of the state deputy governor, Pius Odubu.

Post a Comment

0 Comments